After reading this over an over i couldn’t help but relate it to my Werld here, mark said go right ahead, so here it is for ll those who have fears and live by the isms in their lives….this one is for u no i not being plauseable in speach but very direct i have more than the gift of gab to offer, jest a normal guy although i’d say sometimes !?:) well informed by the spirits in the sky to what is true, an what is not:) thaanbks for poping by especially if YOU did,,,an i know u know who u are lol..namaste’ everyone have a great weekend no matter who pushes ya off ur c cloud, go find andother thermal, and ride it to the top of the next clousd instead i guess..hasta…..Q
- Silence is a true friend who never betrays
- A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.
- Friendship… is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.
- One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.
- A friend to all is a friend to none.
Of all the relationships we have, it is our friends who most directly reveal the kind of person we are.
If you want to really understand someone, have a look at their circle of friends, this will tell you what their values and priorities are- after all, as is often shown, birds of a feather flock together.
However, friends are divided into good and bad. The right sort of friend can help you a lot, but the…
View original post 1,578 more words